Sunday, November 1, 2009

GAMBAR DESAIN DENAH RUMAH


My house will consist of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 living room, 1 kitchen and 1 dining room. The design is simple schematics, yes for a small family it is. The plan of this house plans to be built in Yogyakarta, precisely not far from where I work. All costs for construction was raised. Luckily I did not pay for the architect, who happens to this plan for Risky (he is my soul), so I just leave the money alone for the contents of the furniture, the cost of construction, and not other costs that have not plasticity. Pray 2010, this house can we use .. The plan if there are vacant lots, I make the studio to work Risky, exactly next to my house. Incidentally he likes to design houses, interior, exterior and editing photos, hobby-related designs since it was seen sitting in high school. And I very much support it was his hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment